Moving previous and next single events links

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Moving previous and next single events links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dana

Hello!
    My client is interesting in upgrading so that he can customize the single-event pages.
    Can I easily pull the Previous and Next events links from the top of the content to the bottom – or make them smaller?
    It is not very easy to read as they are currently displayed.
    Thanks,
    Dana

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. You can, however, it would take custom modifications of the template files.

So out of the box, it’s not an option.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Dana

I see, so maybe just reordering the single-event.php template pulls the information?
    I am trying to avoid more work for myself but getting pro, I would have access to support to assist in making this customization. Is that right?
    This is the only customization he wants to the free version so I want to make sure I able to do this before we spend the money.
    Thanks,
    Dana

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Dana,

Yes, re-ordering the page would work. In regards to getting help with customizations, it’s not something we do much of when the queue is high. If someone wants additional help, we can put the customization request in a different queue and when someone has the time or the queue is low, we get to those requests so they take a bit longer to help with.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving previous and next single events links’ is closed to new replies.