Moving from WooCommerce Tickets to Event Tickets Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Moving from WooCommerce Tickets to Event Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    proimpact
    Participant

My license for WooCommerce Tickets expires on 2/10. I came here today to renew. Now I see that this plugin has been retired. How do I move from the old plugin to the new?

Will I lose all of my current settings?
    Do I wait until 2/10 to renew?

I am sorry, I could not find any migration or instructions on the site to enable this.

Cliff

Hi.

You’ll need to use our new Event Tickets (ET) plugin and, optionally, its paid add-on Event Tickets Plus (ET+). Everyone with a legacy “tickets” plugin (e.g. WooTickets, EDD Tickets) should already have a copy of Event Tickets Plus in their account. You can read more at Moving to Event Tickets Plus.

However, I see you somehow renewed WooTickets through Feb 10, 2017 (via Order #1071593), but your ET+ license expired Feb 4, 2016. I changed your ET+ license to expire Feb 4, 2017. You’ll be able to download it now through then without renewing.

WooTickets renewals are no longer allowed, and you should be able to click the Renew button in your License Keys page to extend its license for another year.

Please let me know how this migration from WooTickets to Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus goes for you.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving from WooCommerce Tickets to Event Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.