Moving EventBrite Ticket Window to Top of Post?

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Moving EventBrite Ticket Window to Top of Post?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hopeforrecoverynh
    Participant

Hi! I’d like to move my ticket window to the top of my posts, but not sure how to do it. I was reading these directions (https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/move-eventbrite-ticket-to-the-top/#post-58228), but I’m not very technical and I got lost pretty quickly. Plus the post is a good year old and I wanted to see if there was an easier way. Would be nice if you could create something in the Settings tabs for this option. In the meantime, if you could provide me step-by-step instructions for me as a non-coder so I can more easily understand what I need to do, I’d be most appreciative. Thank you!

Geoff

Hi there, Jennifer! Welcome to the forums and thanks for getting in touch. 🙂

Great question and, yes, the thread you linked to is quite bit technical! It will take a little bit of code to make it work, but luckily we have a tutorial set up that will walk you through it step-by-step.

Are you able to give this a try? Please let me know and I hope this helps. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

hopeforrecoverynh
    Participant

Oh, cool! Any chance you can add this to your feature wish-list for a future release – to add something to your settings that let’s us choose placement? In the meantime, I’ll check out the tutorial and let you know if I have any questions. Thanks very much! 🙂

Geoff

That’s a great idea! If you have a moment, would you mind adding that request to our UserVoice page? We check there often for popular ideas to work into upcoming releases and I could see how that one would be something others would like as well. 🙂

Did we cover the answer to your original question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

hopeforrecoverynh
    Participant

Posted to UserVoice. I think you did cover the answer to my question. Have not tried it yet, but will open a new ticket if I have any trouble. Thanks!

hopeforrecoverynh
    Participant

Thanks!

Geoff

My pleasure and thanks for posting to our UserVoice page–it’s definitely appreciated. 🙂

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving EventBrite Ticket Window to Top of Post?’ is closed to new replies.