Moving Eventbrite ticket box with tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Moving Eventbrite ticket box with tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Sanderson
    Participant

With a recent Events Calendar upgrade (to 4.7) I’m having trouble moving the Eventbrite ticket box as documented here. tribe_events_single_event_after_the_content works as expected, but the call to remove_action on tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta doesn’t have any effect on my site.

As a result, I see two Eventbrite ticket boxes, one after the meta and the other after the content. Example (on a live site).

Any help appreciated!

Nico

Hi there Jonathan,

Thanks so much for reaching out to report this issue!

I just confirmed the code in the KB article is not working correctly as you state. You can use this updated code instead, which seem to work fine:

add_action( 'init', 'move_eb_ticket_form' );

function move_eb_ticket_form() {
    $display_tickets = array( tribe( 'eventbrite.main' ), 'print_ticket_form' );
    remove_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta', $display_tickets, 9 );
    add_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_before_the_meta', $display_tickets );
    }

I’ll update the code in the Knowledgebase article as well! Once more thanks for the heads-up ๐Ÿ™‚

Please let me know if it works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Jonathan Sanderson
    Participant

Awesome! That’s sorted it. Huge thanks, and I’m glad the docs are updated so others can avoid the trouble.

Nico

Stoked to hear Jonathan! Thank YOU for pointing this out ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving Eventbrite ticket box with tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta’ is closed to new replies.