Moving Customer Orders

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Moving Customer Orders

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by RALPH.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RALPH
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a full calendar of classes for my store that customers ofter change their dates around on. For example:
    Sally signs up for class on 4/1 at 9 AM and now wants to come to class on 4/2 at 9 am.
    What is the most efficient way to move her from this class to a new class.
    Another issue that comes up is say this order has multiple items on it. The only way to get the customer off the attendee list is to delete the entire order then re sell all the items.

Thanks for the help!
    -Jessica

RALPH
    Participant

Hello, I am still needing help with this issue.

Also,
    My orders are not show up under the attendee tab. They are only showing up under “orders” even when they are completed. Thank you.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jessica,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

Great question!

You do have the option to move attendees from one event to another. For this you need to go to the attendee list of an event (https://cloudup.com/c5F7qsXD7DX) and click on “Move” below the Ticket name (https://cloudup.com/cjxRW60i4gV). Then a modal window will help you choose a target event and / or ticket type.

My orders are not show up under the attendee tab.

On the Attendee tab only the list of attendees will show up, with the order number and order status in the “Status” column. (See second screenshot.)

Your ticket orders will show up under the Orders tab and your product orders under WooCommerce > Orders.

I hope this clarifies. Let me know if you have more questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

RALPH
    Participant

Here are screen shots of what my “orders” vs “attendees” looks like. Even with the completed orders. Since they are not showing up in the attendees section I can not move them. What is the suggested fix here?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Ralph,

I guess the Genie of Uploads tricked us and stole your screenshots. Please upload them again so I can take a look.

Thanks,
    Andras

RALPH
    Participant

Hopefully these attach, thanks for your help Andras!

This is the same event. Same ticket name and sku.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by RALPH.
    RALPH
    Participant

Hello, still waiting for help with this topic. Thanks

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jessica,

I’m sorry you had to wait this much for an answer. Last week all of us were out on our yearly company retreat and we are catching up now.

Thanks for the screenshots you submitted.

I see that you are using older and mismatching versions of our plugins (4.4.4 of the free ones, 4.4.1 of the premium ones.) As a first I would recommend to update those to the latest versions. (And generally WordPress and all plugins.)

If the issue still exists then: I also see that you are using Advanced Custom Fields, which could be a cause of this. Would it be possible to disable ACF and check if that influences the Attendee list in any way?

Thanks,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving Customer Orders’ is closed to new replies.