Moving attendees list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Moving attendees list

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by dimp.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dimp
    Participant

Hello, this is developer Jørn (not Martine).

I have successfully overridden the tribe-events/attendees-list.php template file to create a table instead of a list of avatars.

However, we do not want it above the ticket order form on the single event page—we want it at the bottom of the page. But I have been unable to find where to do this. It seems to be stuck before the tickets order form—even if we move said form around by changing the “Location of Tickets form” setting.

That is, in file /event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php at line 1302, it says:

do_action( 'tribe_tickets_before_front_end_ticket_form' );

include $this->getTemplateHierarchy( 'wootickets/tickets' );

I have successfully hooked into this action hook (just displaying a test message), but I have not been able to remove the existing hook. That is, as far as I can tell (by inspecting $wp_filter[‘tribe_tickets_before_front_end_ticket_form’]) I manage to remove the hook, but the attendees list still displays!

So I’m wondering: How do we move the attendees list? Or how do we unhook it and place it where we want?

• This topic was modified 6 years ago by dimp. Reason: formatting
    • This topic was modified 6 years ago by Victor.
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jørn!

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

First, please let me note that we are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that.

That said, we always like helping out and at least point users into the right direction as much possible.

The attendees-list.php template file is being hooked into the tribe_tickets_before_front_end_ticket_form action hook located at /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/RSVP.php file

You should be able to remove it by using the remove_action() function to target where it’s being added at /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Attendees_List.php in line 36.

I hope that helps.

Best,
    Victor

dimp
    Participant

Thanks, that helped a lot and made me fix the issue!

I had some trouble figuring out how/when/where to remove it (couldn’t do
    it in functions.php since it had already been run then), but ended up
    writing a small plugin, hooking into wp_loaded.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jørn!

Great to know that! I’m glad you could accomplish that.

Thanks for following up to let us know about it.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Moving attendees list’ is closed to new replies.