Moved website to new server and I have broken image links

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Moved website to new server and I have broken image links

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    Participant

I am in the process of moving my website to a new server and I have broken links in the day view of my calendar on the new site. I have not put my license keys into the new site yet. I am using the event aggregator plugin as well and the events that are impacted are the ones that I used the import plugin for. Would not having a license key have anything to do with that?

This doesn’t happen on my mobile version – it only happens on the desktop. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Patricia

Hey Shane,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing.

Can you please send us a link so we can verify the issue you are experiencing? I’ve accessed your calendar on http://new.westerlylife.com/events-calendar/ and also specific events: everything is working as expected.

I’ve noticed that the calendar link in your top navbar menu is still redirecting to your main site https://westerlylife.com/events-calendar , I would suggest you to run a complete database search-replace to correct this issue.

Thanks!

Patricia

Shane
    Participant

Thanks for your help. Excellent tech support!

Patricia

Hi Shane,

You are very welcome! 🙂

Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Moved website to new server and I have broken image links’ is closed to new replies.