Move ticket order

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Move ticket order

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kamran Khanalvi
    Participant

Hi There,

How can I re order (position) the tickets.

E.g i want to move the £5.00 free tickets to the top and move the £20 tickets to the bottom.

https://sincebeingsingle.com/events/hindu-sikh-social-birmingham-30-mar-17/

Thanks
    Kam

Courtney

Hi Kamran

I wish that the ticket order sorting were a little easier. But the good news is that you can sort by price.

At the bottom of https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/changing-the-order-of-tickets/ is a guide to sorting by price.

Do notice at the beginning of the guide, it refers to the Themer’s Guide. You’ll need to follow the steps there as well so you place the override code in the correct location.

Please let me know how you make out 🙂

Thanks,
    Courtney

Kamran Khanalvi
    Participant

Hi,

I have just done this, however i then realised that i am not using WooCommerce. I am using Stripe.

What would you suggest?

Kam

Courtney

Hi Kam

It looks like your site is also using Easy Digital Downloads.  It looks like we don’t have an official guide yet on how to achieve this.  However, others have shared that the Post Types Order plugin helped them achieve the results they wanted.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Move ticket order’ is closed to new replies.