Move Ticket Box

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Move Ticket Box

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alicia
    Participant

I have also attempted to move the ticket box using this code:

remove_action(‘tribe_events_single_event_after_the_meta’, array(TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), ‘front_end_tickets_form’));
    add_action(‘tribe_events_single_event_after_the_content’, array(TribeWooTickets::get_instance(), ‘front_end_tickets_form’));

However, the ticket box now shows in the original spot AND above the details, but NOT above the content like it’s supposed to. The odd thing is that I used this code before, several months ago, and it worked just fine. The box was, at one time, above the main content of the event.

Seems like lots of people have had problems with this code. I’ve tried all their fixes. None work. How to I fix this?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Alicia,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It looks like you’re referring to this Knowledgebase item that shows how to move the ticket box around on the single event pages to the location you would like?

Looking at the snippets on that page and comparing to the snippets you’ve provided, it looks like your snippets are missing the priority that is set for each of the hooks in the snippet. The priority is the last number that is added at the end of the hook which you can see here https://cloudup.com/codaKY-zg2e.

Try updating the snippet with the appropriate priority and see if that helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Move Ticket Box’ is closed to new replies.