Move pagination above calendar on archive page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Move pagination above calendar on archive page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tara Claeys
    Participant

I would like to have the previous and next month navigation displayed above the calendar instead of below on the Events Archive page. I found instructions for some CSS code to add this in month view, but it does not work for the archive page.

Please let me know the best way to accomplish this.

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. We’re experiencing a high volume of support requests right now, but please do bear with us and we’ll review your question as quickly as possible.

Edward

Hey there Tara!

Thanks for reaching out — that’s a great question, I can help with that 🙂

Is this the CSS that you tried?

.tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next a, .tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav li {
    display: block;
    }

If not, give that a shot. Otherwise you may have to crack open the TEC template files. Our Themer’s Guide can lend a hand getting you familiar with that.

Hope that helps!

Edward

Hey there Tara!

Thanks for reaching out — that’s a great question, I can help with that 🙂

Is this the CSS that you tried?

.tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next a, .tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav li {
    display: block;
    }

If not, give that a shot. Otherwise you may have to crack open the TEC template files. Our Themer’s Guide can lend a hand getting you familiar with that.

Hope that helps!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Move pagination above calendar on archive page’ is closed to new replies.