Move iCal/gCal buttons

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Move iCal/gCal buttons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    renophil
    Participant

I have an example single events page here: http://inventivewebdesign.com/renophil/event/classix-three-beethovens-emperor-concerto/2018-01-14/

I have used the template to change the layout so the title, date, venue, etc. are on the left and the content is on the right.

I have one last thing that I need to do. I want to move the ical/gcal buttons under the Get Tickets button. I am trying to do so with the elements from the template file. I basically move this code up into the left column area:

<!-- .tribe-events-single-event-description -->
    <?php do_action( 'tribe_events_single_event_after_the_content' ) ?>

This effectively moves the ical/gcal buttons but it also makes it so that the grey box around the venue area at the bottom stretches all the way to the top of the entire description area (see attached screenshot/markup). Is there a code to directly display the ical/gcal button where I want? If there is, how do I remove them from where they are now (currently removing the code referenced above does the same thing to the pages venue box)?

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for the detailed request.

Do you have the tribe_events_single_event_after_the_content action hook still in your custom template? That’s where the buttons are added by default: https://github.com/moderntribe/the-events-calendar/blob/4.6.7/src/Tribe/iCal.php#L19

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Move iCal/gCal buttons’ is closed to new replies.