Move Additional Fields to Top of Community Event Submission Form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Move Additional Fields to Top of Community Event Submission Form

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eric Reynolds
    Participant

How can I move my additional fields to the top of the submission form? Also, is there a way that I can rearrange the fields on the form?

Any help appreciated.

🙂 Eric

Hunter

Hey Eric,

Thanks for posting and welcome back!

To alter the event submission form, you’ll need to read through our Themer’s Guide. You will need to overwrite edit-event.php which can be found in plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community.

Good luck with your template override and thanks for being a great customer 🙂

Eric Reynolds
    Participant

Thank you Hunter. I appreciate it. I have successfully revised everything that I need, but, for some reasons, changes to my child theme version of organizer-fields.php or organizer.php don’t display on the frontend.

For example, I do not want “Create New Organizer” to display on the community submissions form. I removed the selector via CSS, but I cannot get rid of the label. :p

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Eric Reynolds.
    Hunter

Eric,

Glad to hear you’ve got it working (for the most part!) I was going to recommend CSS, but it sounds like you beat me to it!

You have your customizations saved in [your-theme]/tribe-events/community/modules/organizer-fields.php, correct?

Thanks again for your patience and professionalism while we work towards a solution. Have a good one!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Move Additional Fields to Top of Community Event Submission Form’ is closed to new replies.