Mouseover only working on some events in month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mouseover only working on some events in month view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    laurasbeads
    Participant

I just upgraded to PRO and am noticing that when I mouseover my events in the month view, only certain ones are bringing up the text and featured image. Previously they all used to do that. I’m a very basic user, so I’ve done nothing to customize anything, I’m just using the 2012 theme.

Barry

Oh dear – looks like a bug (and it will affect any events that use quotes in the title or description/excerpt, unfortunately).

As a temporary workaround can you remove any double quotes and see if that improves things? We’ll certainly get this logged for further attention.

laurasbeads
    Participant

Yes, that absolutely worked. I’ll take out the quotes for the time being. Will you post back in this thread when the bug is fixed?

Barry

Yes, definitely: we’ll do our best to post back here as soon as the fix rolls out 🙂

Thanks once again for your support and patience.

laurasbeads
    Participant

Thanks so much for your help, quick response and great product!

Barry

Thank you! And we’ll be sure to keep you posted 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Mouseover only working on some events in month view’ is closed to new replies.