More licenses

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions More licenses

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michalis
    Participant

Hi,

We currently has the Events Calendar Pro plan for 10 sites (200USD). The next plan is for unlimited site with a cost of 750 USD. What would be the cost for adding just 10 more sites to our current license?

Thanks

Caroline

Hi George,

Thanks for reaching out! At the moment, we aren’t able to fulfill requests for adding custom numbers of activation slots to a single license key. I’m sorry to disappoint! If you only wish to add ten Events Calendar PRO activation slots to your account, rather than upgrading to our Unlimited tier, I’d suggest purchasing a new Events Calendar PRO license key at the Agency level. You may then distribute your two license keys across your network of sites in any way you’d like–and, of course, you’ll still have the option of moving to Unlimited later, should you change your mind. 🙂

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘More licenses’ is closed to new replies.