Monthly navigation not working anymore

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Monthly navigation not working anymore

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pknvelp
    Participant

The update to 3.4 solved many display issues for the monthly calendar, but introduced an even stranger one as well.

When I visit the full calendar, I see all items for the month March and below it links to februari and april. When I click any of the two, the URL changes correctly, but I get the same listing of March events and the links below the calendar are yet again pointing to februari and april.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy pknvelp,

I am glad to hear that 3.4 solved some issue for you. Let us see what we can do to fix the remaining problem.

You notice in the upper right how the ‘EVENEMENTEN IN’ field is autopopulated with todays date when you click next/prev month? That is the problem. It should be populated with the month of the current view instead.

I notice that there is a JS error in the browser console when visiting your site:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘msie’ of undefined jquery.tools.min.js?ver=3.8.1:1

Perhaps that is related?

I am noticing the body classes are absent from your theme’s <body> tag. The 3.4 update made our plugin dependent upon that WP feature. To fix this you will need to either consult with the theme developer, or you can alter the theme yourself if you are familiar with WP theme development. First, you need to add a body_class() call to your <body> tag. WP has thorough documentation to assist here.

If nothing above helped you fix this, then it is time to run through some diagnostic steps. Could you run through these for me? First, could you try temporarily activating the default 2013 theme, and seeing if the issue persists.

If disabling the theme fixes it, we have narrowed the issue down to a theme conflict. Do you have any theme overrides for the Events Calendar? If so could you try disabling them by renaming your [themename]/tribe-events/ folder to ‘tribe-events-bak’. Did that fix it?

If the issue persists in the default 2013 theme, then we have a different set of debugging steps. Please keep the 2013 theme enabled, and also disable any plugins other than the ones from Modern Tribe to see if that fixes it. If it does, please try reenabling the plugins one at a time until the issue resurfaces. When it does resurface, can you let me know which plugin caused that to happen?

That’s a huge post. Sorry. It is likely that one of the solutions higher up will fix it and you can ignore everything underneath. But, just in case I wanted to outline some other solutions that way you can resolve this as quickly as possible. Please let me know if that helps, or if I can clarify anything and perhaps answer further questions. Thanks!

– Brook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Monthly navigation not working anymore’ is closed to new replies.