Monthly Calendar View Formatting

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Monthly Calendar View Formatting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joy Doyle
    Participant

Hi,
    Please see this ticket number for reference (there is a link to our theme here): #24577

When looking at the Monthly Calendar view, if there is an event, the box for that day is not aligned properly. Here is a link to the page so that you can see how it looks: http://www.northtahoebusiness.org/testsite/events

If you could give us any insight that would be great. We previously did testing when we asked our slider question. Thank you so much in advance!

Barry

Hi ntbacalendar,

Yeah I can see what you mean, that’s a shame.

It looks like you have a plugin called Weather and Weather Forecast Widget (or something along those lines) and I think that may be the culprit. Can you try confirming this by disabling it temporarily?

Thanks – do let us know if that resolves this/pinpoints the source of the conflict!

Barry

It’s been a while without any follow and so I’ll go ahead and close the thread. If we can help with anything else, please do go ahead and create a new one. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Monthly Calendar View Formatting’ is closed to new replies.