Month View URLS incorrect. ie. same name multiple times

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Month View URLS incorrect. ie. same name multiple times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shenandoah living
    Participant

Greets:

My site is using Community Events. All seemed to be fine, but we’ve noticed in “month” view only (other views are fine), that no matter how many events we have, it seems one is defaulting and populating the month view. However, the “tooltips” are showing the proper URL’s/Event names? Odd problem, hoping you can solve.

https://cfcbr.org/events/ is the url. You’ll see for September, everything is defaulting to “Oktoberfest”, but if you roll over you’ll see that the proper event name/info is displaying. if you change views it’s correct. This just happened, so not sure what the deal is.

Need this resolved asap pls.

shenandoah living
    Participant

Does support read these?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

I noticed you have an outdated version of Events Calendar PRO. If you have a PRO license, could you update it? Otherwise, could you deactivate it, and tell me if you still have the same issue without EC PRO?

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Month View URLS incorrect. ie. same name multiple times’ is closed to new replies.