Month view not working on mobile following update. (list view not working either

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month view not working on mobile following update. (list view not working either

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Debra
    Participant

Calendar no longer showing up on mobile. We can see drop-down that says FIND EVENTS and it does drop down when clicked. Also see VIEW AS drop down. When Month clicked only blank, same with List view. In week view can read UNDER drop-down menu: Events for week of August 12.

Debra
    Participant

I have deactivated all plug-ins except Events Cal Pro and still have the same issue. (reactivated now) Have not tried using Twenty Seventeen theme however as I am afraid of screwing things up badly!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support and sorry you are experiencing this issue. It is a current known issue and our devs are working on a patch. In the meantime, some users have been able to see a temporary fix if you go into Events > Settings > Display and choose “Use Default Mobile View” or one of the other views.

I can’t guarantee this will work in your case, but its worth a try.

We will update you as soon as this issue is resolved.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Debra
    Participant

Thanks for the reposes and tip, Brendan. That did not work so we hope your peeps are quick to solve!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Ugh, sorry about that, and thanks for trying. We are definitely working on a fix. We will keep you posted.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Keli
    Participant

Hi, do you have an ETA on a fix for this? Our calendar looks awful. Thanks so much! Much appreciated!

Keli

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I know a fix is in the works but I can’t get an ETA yet since there still needs to be testing. We will let you know as soon as its resolved.

Thanks,

Brendan

Debra
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Any update on this? It’s been almost three weeks and the mobile calendar is so important to our business.

Thank you!
    Deb

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Deb,

I can’t say for sure, but I know the fix has passed QA and is coming soon.

We will definitely let you know as soon as its released.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Debra!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-9-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Month view not working on mobile following update. (list view not working either’ is closed to new replies.