Month view not working, list and week views are ok

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month view not working, list and week views are ok

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    siegfriedgeryl
    Participant

Hi all,

It takes a long time to show the month view that ultimately show … nothing 🙂
    List and week views are ok.
    I had this problem since the PRO version 3.0. After reinstalling (a good working) 2.0 version and reinstalling several updates, the month view persistently stays away.
    Can you help me to fix this?

I am using WordPress 3.6 with Sahiva theme 3.4.0
    The Events Calendar 3.0.3
    The Events Calendar: Community Events 3.0.1
    The Events Calendar: Facebook Events 3.0.1
    The Events Calendar Housekeeper 1.2.2
    The Events Calendar PRO 3.0.5

Regards,

Siegfried Geryl (Belgium)

Barry

Hi Siegfried,

Can you link me to an example? I visited what I think is the correct URL for your site (unfortunately the forum strips out hyphens from URLs … so I suspect the URL you provided isn’t the real address and had to take a guess as to what it really is).

I also note you tried deactivating your plugins and switching to a default, unmodified theme – were you able to uncover any conflicts during that process?

Thanks! (Apologies also for the delay in responding, we’ve been exceptionally busy lately.)

siegfriedgeryl
    Participant

Hi,

I could wait no longer, so I deactivated everything. I have problems since the upgrade to V3.
    I now use “Timely Event Calendar” that works fine.

Apologies,

Siegfried Geryl

Barry

OK – I’m sorry to hear that but glad that you’ve got a working solution in place. Good luck with the rest of the project 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Month view not working, list and week views are ok’ is closed to new replies.