Month View Not Showing All Months

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Month View Not Showing All Months

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    neckman
    Participant

For some reason the calendar view is not showing the month of July it shows <<June and August>> I know the month has to have events on it in order to show it, however, there are events in that month, to see them select list view.
    I need help to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I’ll be happy to help you with this.

I took a look at your screenshot (for the month of July), but I do see one event there; I also looked at your site, and I am seeing a total of three events for July (which is consistent with list view – this is what I am seeing for July). Were you able to get this resolved? If not, are there specific events that are missing?

Thanks,

Jennifer

neckman
    Participant

Thak you, my issue has been resolved.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome, glad to hear it! If you run into any other issues, please let us know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Month View Not Showing All Months’ is closed to new replies.