Month view in week view

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Month view in week view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    William

Hi,

Looks like a nice plugin!

I have only one question:
    – Your month view looks nice, especially because you can plan quite a few events at the same time without overlapping each other.
    – I need to show only events per week
    – So: is it possible to show events in the same way they’re shown in month view but then per week?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

William

Courtney

Hello William

You can see our weekly event view on our demo site: http://wpshindig.com/events/week/. You could use this view with Events Calendar Pro.

We do offer Calendar View Shortcodes and Widget Shortcodes that can be set to display the weekly calendar in other locations on your site besides the main calendar page.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

William

Hi Courtney,

Thanks for your reply.

What I mean is that I don’t want the view per hour in the week overview but just a list of events per day, is that possible?

Best regards,

William

Courtney

You can toggle between our calendar views in the top bar where it says “view as” at http://wpshindig.com/events/list/. The day view may also fit your needs.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Month view in week view’ is closed to new replies.