Help Desk

Month View Glitch

Hi there,

Can you please tell me why the month view events are glitching as in the attached image? (No background when event is being hovered over) and how I can fix this?

Thanks

Correct Answer

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

You should be able to change the background color for the tooltip within Avada’s settings (the theme applies its own styling to The Events Calendar), but if changing it there doesn’t work, try adding the following CSS:

#tribe-events-content .tribe-events-tooltip {
        background-color: #fff;
    }

I tested this out, and it appears to be working on my end (see screenshot). Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jennifer

That works! Now I can’t figure out how to change the colours of the event title/background of event title in MONTH view only?

Thanks
    Katie

Hi Katie,

I’m glad that worked!

Try this for the title colors:

#tribe-events-content .tribe-events-month-event-title a {
        color: blue;
        background-color: red;
    }

That only changes the title on the month view date, not the hover. I am looking for just the hover portion as in the previous screenshot. Reference attached.

Thanks
    Katie

Hi Katie,

I misunderstood what you were looking for…

This will change the title and background of the title in the tooltip (for month view only – see screenshot):

.view-month #tribe-events-content .tribe-events-tooltip .summary {
        background-color: blue;
        color: white;
    }

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for CSS customizations like this, but I hope this helps!

Perfect! Thank you!

No problem!

Since this has been marked “resolved”, I’ll go ahead and close it out. Please feel free to open up a new thread if you need any further assistance!

The topic ‘Month View Glitch’ is closed to new replies.