Month view (filtered): Previous month shows ALL events across all categories.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month view (filtered): Previous month shows ALL events across all categories.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David Plumstead
    Participant

We’re using the trive_events shortcode to place a month view of specific calendar categories on specific pages.

The month view continues to display correctly for the present month but if you navigate to the previous month, ALL events across all categories are displayed.

In the URL provided, you’ll see the month view for June. The same number of evens should show up for May, but you’ll see that there are ~12+ events every day in May instead.

David Plumstead
    Participant

1) I’m not sure that the URL posted? If not: https://dnssab.ca/services/listing/one-kids-place/

2) Adding July events in other categories appear to be working until we realized after the first category was done and moved on to the second, that July events are also not being filtered by category. I.e. Calendar B has events that were just added to calendar A.

Sigh.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing this problem. This is actually a known issue that is being worked on.

I’m going to attach this thread to the bug ticket, and mark it as “pending fix.” Someone will follow back up with you here once the issue has been fixed and released.

Thanks for your patience, and please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Sky

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Tyler!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of out plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-29-july-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site. Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

David Plumstead
    Participant

Excellent. I just noticed this now, installed it and it’s working again!

Sky
    Keymaster

Tyler,

Awesome! Glad to hear that the update took care of your problem.

Please let us know if you have any issues or questions in the future.

Thanks,
    Sky

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Month view (filtered): Previous month shows ALL events across all categories.’ is closed to new replies.