Month view events per day Producing Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month view events per day Producing Error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    thindes57
    Participant

When clicked during the monthly view, the “view # more” events link is producing an error page. I have deactivated plugins and reverted back to 20-12 and it is still occurring. http://www.pghbeercalendar.com/events/
    Please let me know if you can help…Thanks. Tim

Rob

Hey there thindes57. Thanks for the report here; this is indeed a known bug in the system at the moment which we’re working to get patched for an impending maintenance release very soon. Thanks for your patience as we work through it and know that relief is on the way.

immersusmedia
    Participant

Is there a rough timeline as when this might be fixed? We’re getting the same issue.

Rob

It will be in an impending maintenance release; I don’t want to commit to anything until the code is zipped and shipped, but I’d be very surprised if you didn’t have a fix in the codebase releasing this coming week.

immersusmedia
    Participant

Thanks, Rob. I noticed that if ‘Day’ view is enabled (which we did not have enabled previously) that we no longer get any issue.

Rob

Exactly! If you turn on DAY view, it will definitely render the problem obsolete. Our impending fix is one that will allow users with DAY view disabled to also operate error-free.

Thanks again for your patience on this. Sounds like we’re set here, so I’m going to close this thread, but if you need anything else please let us know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Month view events per day Producing Error’ is closed to new replies.