"Month" View Changed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "Month" View Changed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brad Leng
    Participant

Hi, recently our “Month” view layout has changed on desktop. It looks more like the mobile view (no snippet, no mouse-over photo). Is this a change in recent updates or is something else happening here perhaps?

View calendar at http://canadianplayboyz.com/catch-a-nightclub-show/

Thanks,
    Robb.

Patricia

Hey Robb,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing, let me help you with that!

This issue is probably associated with concatenation, which is automatically performed by some WordPress caching and optimization plugins.

Can you please Clear/Purge your site’s cache and deactivate the caching plugin after that? Also, clear your browser cache and let us know if the problem is solved after that. If your calendar displays with its standard styling in place once your caching plugin is disabled, you’ll know that concatenation (or a similar compression method) is to blame.

If your caching plugin allows for the enabling and disabling of features individually, simply disabling concatenation and minification should allow you to benefit from the speed improvements that caching offers without compromising the functionality of your plugins.

You will find detailed information about this issue here.

I hope this helps! If this solution doesn’t work for you, please let me know and I’ll be happy to further investigate your case!

Regards,

Patricia

Brad Leng
    Participant

Hi Patricia, I selectively turned off minification, cleared all caches and then reactivated minification. That has resolved the problem for now. I suspect that when new events are added the problem will resurface but now I know what to check so thank you.

Robb.

Patricia

Hi Robb,

You are welcome! Good to know everything is working as expected now 🙂

Let me know if you need anything else and have a great day!

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"Month" View Changed’ is closed to new replies.