Month View add Information for Visitors.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month View add Information for Visitors.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    freaky-media
    Participant

Hello,
    i need a Option to add a little text into the Month View.
    Some Visitors didnt know that the need to klick on the Calendar Entry to view the Details for the Event.
    So i ned to point to it, with a little text, like in the Screenshot.

best regards
    Frank

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! You can add text into the month view by doing a template override. Our themer’s guide has instructions on this, and the template you’ll need can be found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/month/content.php.

Alternatively, you could also use the tribe_events_after_header filter along with the tribe_is_month function to add content into the month view.

We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Month View add Information for Visitors.’ is closed to new replies.