Month Title Incorrect after Search

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Month Title Incorrect after Search

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bennie Good

I am using your plugin via my purchase of Church Suite Responsive Theme. I’ve come across what I think is a bug. Webnus was useless at helping me.

The page that demonstrates the error is at crestwoodrva.org/events, but you probably can do it anywhere. When you arrive on that page, put 2018-06 (June 2018) in the date and “VBS” in the keyword field and hit “FIND”. It properly displays June 2018 with VBS on June 22. The the title of the month remains “December 2017″…the title isn’t updating correctly.

I’m running WordPress 4.9.1 running Church Suite theme and Event Calendar Version 4.6.7

Bennie Good

Patricia

Hi Bennie,

We are unfortunately unable to provide support through our Pre-Sales forum channel, but you can head over to The Events Calendar WordPress.org support forums for assistance and answers.

If you have a PRO license, you can log into your account and get assistance through the PRO forums. If you need to reset your password, you can do so here. This will send an email to the account used when you initially registered for the support forums.

Thanks for understanding and good luck resolving your issue. Have a good day!

Best regards,

Patricia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Month Title Incorrect after Search’ is closed to new replies.