Help Desk

Month Title Gone

Currently my Page Title Bar says the month, but when I click to view the next month, the page title bar does not change and stays on the previous month.

1.) How can I get my page title bar to change to the next month?

OR

2.) If i turn off my page title bar, How can I get the month title to show below the filter bar like what I see here: https://avada.theme-fusion.com/church/events/month/

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. We’re experiencing a high volume of support requests right now, but please do bear with us and we’ll review your question as quickly as possible.

Hello,

1.) This is an issue with Avada. You will need to contact their support to escalate and resolve the navigation issue.

2.) The Avada theme has control over the position of the events title bar. It can be positioned above/below or disabled in the Avada settings. Unfortunately Avada has not updated its documentation on the setting. Here’s the only reference to it that I could find.

Hope this helps.

awesome thank you so much I really appreciate the help even though is was an Avada Theme issue!!

@matt, thanks a lot! You are awesome!

@al3xx, let us know if you need any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Andras

@al3xxbabyy,

1.) How can I get my page title bar to change to the next month?

The developers at Theme Fusion/Avada have acknowledged the issue as a bug and will release a patch to resolve it. No eta on it, but it will happen.

Hope this helps.

Awesome! Thanks for the followup!

A.

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Hi Alexzandria,

Just wanted to ping you with some news.

Matthew shared with me in a different channel that “Avada resolved the AJAX navigation issue in version 5.7.1 released on 10/23/18.”

A update of Avada should solve your issue as well. We do recommend to create a backup before doing so, or even better, test the update on a staging site first.

Please note, we have switched to a new support platform, so you will not be able to post here any more. If you would like to reach out to us you can do that on http://support.theeventscalendar.com/

You should be able to log in with your current credentials. In case that fails, try resetting your password, you will find the link to that on the login page.

Cheers,
    Andras

The topic ‘Month Title Gone’ is closed to new replies.