Month Navigation Broken on specific calendar category pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month Navigation Broken on specific calendar category pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rosenbergadv
    Participant

If i use [tribe_events view=”month” category=”sugarland”] on the surgarland location page. It works but when you click the “next month” or “previous month” links it just shows all events for next/prev month. It just ignores that I was using the category to begin with.

Example: https://www.mcdougalsewing.com/classes/sugarland-location/
    if you click the next month button once it goes to:
    /classes/sugarland-location/?tribe-bar-date=2018-07
    if you click it a second time it goes to:
    /cal/2018-08/?tribe-bar-date=2018-08

Both of which ignore the original page reference to the category

Thanks,
    Please help.

Im using 4.6.18 on WP 4.9.6

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties with the prev/next links. I will try to help you get this sorted out.

If I go to your main calendar page and click on the sugarland category, I am able to navigate through the months without issue. However, on the shortcode page I see what you are saying. I was able to reproduce this in my test environment, and it turns out this is an issue that has been reported by others.

I am going to attach this thread to the bug ticket and mark it “pending fix.” As soon as this is addressed, someone will follow back up with you here to let you know about the release. Unfortunately, I cannot provide a timeframe for when this will happen, but our developers are hard at work finding a solution.

Thanks for reporting the issue! Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Sky

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Marisa!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of out plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-29-july-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site. Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Month Navigation Broken on specific calendar category pages’ is closed to new replies.