Month nav links don’t reload the entire page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month nav links don’t reload the entire page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nrcaknights
    Participant

I’m trying to add a custom title to our month view which I have mostly working. However, when the user clicks on the next or previous month link, the entire page does not reload, which prevents the custom month.php file from being called again. If the user refreshes the page once the new month is displayed, the title updates correctly. You can see the example on this page https://nrcaknights.com/calendar/category/general/month/.

Is there a function I can call that will trigger the month.php page to be loaded?

nrcaknights
    Participant

Sorry I forgot to include the code I’m using in the custom month.php file to get the month. Here is the code:

$date_array = explode("-", tribe_get_month_view_date());
    $month_shown = tribe_wp_locale_month($date_array[1], full);

I then just stick this in a div.

Thanks,
    Doug Penny

nrcaknights
    Participant

I was able to resolve the issue by moving my code into the content.php file for the month view.

Courtney

Hey there

So sorry for the delay in response. I’m glad to hear you’ve gotten this working. I’ll close out this thread for now but let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Month nav links don’t reload the entire page’ is closed to new replies.