Month Filter and Naviagtion

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month Filter and Naviagtion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Graunke
    Participant

1. Right now the calendar search filter labeled “Events In” only accepts months in “2016-07”. How can I make this accept alpha text for full months or another format?

2. On Month view, the next month navigation only goes forward until March, then the next month nav disappears. How can I make this go further?

Thomas Graunke
    Participant

In addition, just wanted to see why my tribe-events-sub-nav isn’t showing up above my calendar on tomisalwaysright.com/calendar

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out and posting those questions. Let me answer them to you one by one.

Right now the calendar search filter labeled “Events In” only accepts months in “2016-07”. How can I make this accept alpha text for full months or another format?

You can set a different format under Events > Settings > Display tab > Date Format Settings > Datepicker Date Format. Unfortunately though alpha text is not available.

On Month view, the next month navigation only goes forward until March, then the next month nav disappears. How can I make this go further?

The links don’t show up, because there are no events after that month.

This article should be helpful for solving that.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/add-nextprevious-links/

In addition, just wanted to see why my tribe-events-sub-nav isn’t showing up above my calendar

If I saw correctly you are using a CDN. What could have happened is that you had events in September but not in other months, so the prev / next links didn’t show. That is what the CDN registered. Now you have events in other months so the links should show up, but the CDN doesn’t know that. Try emptying the cache of your caching plugin as well as the cache of the CDN.

Let me know if these help or if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Thomas Graunke
    Participant

In addition, just wanted to see why my tribe-events-sub-nav isn’t showing up above my calendar

The sub-nav shows up below the calendar but not above it, so it technically exists. It used to show up and it’s in the template, just wondering why isn’t showing up anymore

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Thomas,

To be honest, I don’t know why they disappeared.

Check if you have the latest version of all your plugins, and if not, then run an update. (Make a backup before, just in case.)

If the backup and the caching plugin / CDN refresh doesn’t solve it, then you can try adding this snippet to your theme’s style.css file:

#tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next a, #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav li {
    display: block;
    }

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Month Filter and Naviagtion’ is closed to new replies.