Month and list view customization

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Month and list view customization

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Olivier Magny
    Participant

Hello ! I am having some issues styling my events calendar.

First, I would like to add a second month navigation bar on the top of the month in the monthly view. Adding the custom CSS

.tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next a, .tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav li,
    .tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next a, .tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav li {
        display: block;
    }

or

.tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav .tribe-events-nav-next a, .tribe-events-month #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav li {
    }

using the custom CSS plugin unfortunately did not yield any results. Any idea what I did wrong?

I am also having 2 issues in the list view;

First, when we hover on top of the event title (Ouverts d’esprit in this case) the link turns exactly the same color as the surrounding container. Could you tell me what to do to change the link color of those events?

Also, just on the right of that blue container is the date and time of the event, now would it be possible to reduce the padding so that the date & time shows on one line?

Calendar month view url is http://ded3597.inmotionhosting.com/~fondatio/calendrier/
    Calendar list view url is http://ded3597.inmotionhosting.com/~fondatio/calendrier/?tribe_event_display=list

Thanks a lot

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Olivier!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let me help you with this topic.

First, please let me note that we are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that

That said, we always like helping out and at least point users into the right direction as much possible.

I can see the css is indeed being added to the month view, but I’m not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish with it. Can you please let me know a bit more about this so I can help you with it? You can also send us screenshots as a reference.

For the list view titles color, I can see that there are some conflicts with some styles probably coming from the Fusion builder plugin. Try adding the following CSS code to change the hover color:

#tribe-events .tribe-events-list .tribe-event-featured a:hover {
    color: #ffffff;
    }

And the following code to adjust the time details padding:

#tribe-events .tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-meta .author .time-details {
    padding: 15px 1%;
    }

I hope that helps.

Best,
    Victor

Olivier Magny
    Participant

Hi Victor!

Thanks for the quick reply, your fixes worked like a charm on my color and padding issues!

As for the month view customization, I am basically trying to achieve what this tutorial is showing,(https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/adding-navigation-links-above-the-calendar-in-month-view/) but as you can see the CSS unfortunately does nothing ..

Thanks a lot

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Oliver!

Glad to know it worked out for you!

As for the month top navigation links, it seems Avada is applying some styles to hide them by default. I could not find any Avada setting to show them, so try using the following CSS to override the current ones:

#tribe-events-content #tribe-events-header {
    }
    #tribe-events-header .tribe-events-sub-nav {
    overflow: visible;
    }

You might need to add an !important statement to each of those styles.

Let me know if it works for you.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Month and list view customization’ is closed to new replies.