Money Back Guarantee – Followup

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Money Back Guarantee – Followup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Troy

Sorry, when I tried to post my followup question it said “You need to select a status option.” but there wasn’t any sort of status option to select.

In any case, Thanks for the response Julie. I have not yet posted on the free support forum, I would like to get this up sooner than a week and I’d be happy to pay for the pro version and plugins to make that happen. I just don’t want to be left out to dry if I end up having to find another calendar solution. I am only asking for a refund if there is determined to be an incompatibility or if the support falls outside the scope of what you can reasonably support. I am just looking to clarify before I fork out the cash for the pro version and associated support.

I did look at the FAQ and I am hoping that this sort of thing would fall within the guidelines of the refund policy but I wanted to take the time to verify. This is also a non profit 501(c)3 which is why money is such a concern. I am willing pay for the license since support will be required but I just want to make sure we can get it back to apply elsewhere if we can’t use the product. Thanks!

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

<p>Hey Troy,</p><p>I’m sorry you had troubles replying to your other post. We have had an annoying glitch that we are trying to resolve around that. But thank you for starting a new one!</p><p>GOODNESS! You’re a non-profit? See this then: https://theeventscalendar.com/faqs/do-you-offer-discounts-for-non-profit-organizations/ I think that might solve your problem. We don’t offer support with that, but you can certainly ask over at WordPress.org.</p><p>Will that work for you?</p><p>- Julie</p>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Money Back Guarantee – Followup’ is closed to new replies.