Mon, Wed, Fri Recurring Event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Mon, Wed, Fri Recurring Event

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Terry
    Participant

Is there currently any way to create a Mon, Wed, Fri (or Tues/Thurs) recurring event? If not… would be great 🙂

Barry

If you have installed Events Calendar PRO you will be able to create recurring events, however a pattern such as Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week would unfortunately not be possible at present.

What you could do, however, is create three separate events with one recurring weekly every Monday, the second recurring weekly ever Wednesday, … etc.

Barry

Hi Terry!

There is indeed a way to do this, so please discard my previous answer (luckily a colleague highlighted my mistake here – please accept my apologies for providing an incorrect answer first time round).

Custom recurring event patterns are what you’re looking for here and are available if you have a recent version of Events Calendar PRO installed.

I appreciate this answer is woefully late, but if you have any further questions on this please just let me know.

Barry

(For the avoidance of any confusion: WooTickets, of course does not support recurring events currently.)

Jonathan

Hi,

I’m very interested in having WooTickets manage ticket sales to the recurring events I set up using the Events Calendar PRO – is this going to be possible?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Barry

No concrete decisions have been made as yet, but it’s definitely a much-requested feature so it’s not unlikely we’ll look at including it – unfortunately it’s just too early for me to suggest when that might happen.

Brandon
    Participant

wait.. woowickets doesn’t create a unique ticket on recurring events? :[

Barry

No it doesn’t. It doesn’t actually support recurring events (at least, not currently) so the fact that a ticket is “shared” by all events is in a sense just a side effect.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Mon, Wed, Fri Recurring Event’ is closed to new replies.