Modifying Login/Register form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Modifying Login/Register form

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Derek
    Participant

Hello,

I’m looking to modify the user login/register page that users see when attempting to add an event to the community events but are not logged in.

I would like to add content before/after the login/register form. What would be the best approach for this?

Thank you for your time,
    Derek

Cliff

Hi Derek.

I added your request to an internal feature request to have an action hook available at our plugin’s login form.

However, you can see the login form code at Line 1648 of /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/Tribe/Main.php

Basically, it uses wp_login_form() so maybe there’s something there you can use.

I hope this points you in the right direction for your desired customization.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

George
    Participant

Hello! The maintenance release we shipped today includes some additional hooks which should make customization easier.

Learn more here: https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-29th-may-2017/

Cheers!
    George

Cliff

Derek,

Here’s the snippet you may be looking for…

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/c78a2ca22a6f231abb5754540a5f86f4

If you need help with anything regarding this or another question, please open a new support thread.

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Modifying Login/Register form’ is closed to new replies.