Modify Tribe Events Cost if Event Ticket is a Simple Subscription Product.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Modify Tribe Events Cost if Event Ticket is a Simple Subscription Product.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brent Kozlowski
    Participant

Hello,

I have WooTickets/Event Tickets integrated with WooSubscriptions & WooMemberships and the way event cost is displayed across the pages is causing some confusion.

Here’s an Example:

Ticket A: Is a regular ticket and costs $270.
    Ticket B: Is a set as a simple subscription ticket to allow the customer to make 3 payments of $100 for a total of $300.

The problem is that when the cost is displayed it appears as “Cost: $100-$300” which is deceiving and borderline fraudulent.

How do I prevent the range from displaying if the ticket is a subscription product and display the total of all the payments combined?

Thanks!

Brent Kozlowski
    Participant

Bonus: If both tickets are subscription products how do you display the range as “$100/mo – $300/mo”

George
    Participant

Hey @bkozlowski,

Thank you for reaching out!

Unfortunately our ticketing plugins do not support “simple subscription” product types at all 🙁

I’m sorry about this!

— George

Brent Kozlowski
    Participant

Can you define do not support?

Does “At All” mean “InCompatible” as in… if I modify a ticket to be a simple subscription that it will not work like a subscription product and subscribe the customer?

OR

Does this mean that you have not actively developed and/or tested integration’s with WooSubscriptions & WooMemberships? If so, do you intend to integrate Event Tickets with these two plugins and if so what is the time frame for this?

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey @bkozlowski,

The answer here would actually be “yes” to both of the questions you posed. To clarify, yes, the first case you gave is true because of the truth of the second case you gave.

We have not actively developed and/or tested integration with WooSubscriptions & WooMemberships at this time, and so our tickets or incompatible with the “subscription” product type.

Tickets can only be the default products or the “simple product” type within WooCommerce that it provides by default; there are no other support product types at this time.

Sorry to disappoint about this!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Modify Tribe Events Cost if Event Ticket is a Simple Subscription Product.’ is closed to new replies.