Modify content for individual recurring events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Modify content for individual recurring events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dylan
    Participant

Hello, I am considering upgrading to Events Calendar Pro for the recurring event feature, and have a pre-sales question. Can events within a recurring series be edited individually (content, featured image, and excerpt)? We have a weekly recurring event with different guests each week, and need to be able to add the guests for each date within the series.

Thanks for help!

Dylan
    Participant

Apologies for responding to my own post, but I have an additional question. Is there a renewal discount to renew the plugin each year? I am preparing a cost estimate for my client and would like to pass that info on to them. Thanks!

Geoff

Hey Heather and thanks for reaching out!

Yes, you can indeed edit the content for recurring events individually. However, please note that doing so will break any edited event out of that recurring series. So, yes, you can edit. But no, the events do not stay in the series.

And, yes, there is a 30% discount that we send out in time for a renewal. 🙂

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know!

Geoff

Dylan
    Participant

Thanks Geoff, you’ve been helpful!

Geoff

My pleasure! Thanks a ton for following up and feel free to let u know if any other questions pop up–you know how to reach us. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Modify content for individual recurring events’ is closed to new replies.