Modify Calendar View – View Only 3 or 7 Days Possible?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Modify Calendar View – View Only 3 or 7 Days Possible?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve been banging my head against the desk for a couple of night now and I’m hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

My goal is to change the calendar view to only display a shorter range of time, such as 3 or 7 days instead of a full month. The reasoning behind this is that there are times when we may have more than 50-100 events in one day.

I’ve searched and tried numerous approaches without any success. Any help or pointers appreciated.

Joyce Grace

Hello Kristel!
    “I’ve been banging my head against the desk for a couple of night now”

-I know that feeling 🙂 Welcome to the club 🙂

I’d love to help you if I can. First of all, can I ask if you’ve tried the settings under the WordPress “Settings” menu > The Events Calendar, and tried to reduce the number beside the phrase that says “Number of events to show per page in the loop”?

I know that is for a list event, but it might be the easiest solution right now.

If you are comfortable with some coding, you can try our Themer’s Guide to customizing the events calendar: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/ it talks about the Calendar grid view in there, but it’s not extensive. You’ll need to know some php, html and css to be able to change it.

Sorry if this is not helpful! Do let me know what other pointers I can give you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Modify Calendar View – View Only 3 or 7 Days Possible?’ is closed to new replies.