Help Desk

Modified RSS Feed

In the RSS feed, it doesn’t contain all the fields in the Event form – ie dates/times/event url. Is there a plugin or addition we can get that would allow us to have a feed containing it or some way to export with those elements?

Hi David,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can learn more about Customizing the RSS Feed in the following article:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/customize-rss-feed/

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

That worked – odd the date and time are in one field but it is so much better. Is there a setting for the amount of items in the feed? There are only 15 listings in the RSS and the page itself has 50? I know there’s a setting in WP – increased that but it didn’t change the amount. Thanks!

Hi David,

I’m glad that helped!  Before we continue, do you have a license to one of our premium plugins?  I was unable to locate a license with your email address.  If you could provide me with that information, I’d love to continue to help you troubleshooting.

Otherwise, you can post your additional questions on our WordPress.org forum.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘Modified RSS Feed’ is closed to new replies.