Modern Tribe vs Time.ly All In One Event Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Modern Tribe vs Time.ly All In One Event Calendar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alexandra

My client has used Time.ly’s event calendar for the past couple of years, but the time has come to move on (support is far too sporadic and the product has unfortunately become unbearably buggy).

My question is, have you heard of any of your users users being able to successfully transfer their events from that platform to yours reasonably well? I’m trying to find a way to transition their calendar as smoothly as possible. I believe we can export as an .ics file from their platform. Or an I import it to Google Calendars.

Just wondering if you had any other customers leave them for you and how well the transition went.

Thanks!

Leah

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks so much for getting in touch. I’m glad that we can provide you and your client with better support and stability!

We’ve had a number of users transfer over from Time.ly for some of the same reasons you mentioned. Some of these folks mentioned being able to export their calendars to a CSV file. We have a CSV importer built into our free core plugin, so that would be a great way to import your events. You didn’t mention .CSV as an option above, but I’m hoping that’s still available and would work for you. Please let me know how that works out! Best of luck for a smooth transition, and let me know if there’s anything we can do to help.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Modern Tribe vs Time.ly All In One Event Calendar’ is closed to new replies.