Modern Tribe events application question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Modern Tribe events application question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mike Gluck

Your plug in looks great! I like the way you presented it…you can follow it without getting lost…
    My question Is your events plugin in wordpress like in lebtivity.com
    looking for a widget type events plug that is posted on lebtivity.com
    It looks like your plug is very similar. Could you help me…
    I been searching and searching…with your plug in can the customer post his event or promotion. any tool like that….

Leah

Hi Mike,

Thanks for getting in touch. I’m glad you like our plugin 🙂

I checked out the site at lebtivity.com- that is very cool. Our calendar doesn’t have that long form across the top, although you could potentially do something like that with the help of a developer.

Our Events Calendar PRO plugin does have several widgets that allow you to easily show your events in the sidebar or footer of a page. You can check out the widgets on our demo site at http://wpshindig.com/event-widgets/.

with your plug in can the customer post his event or promotion

Events Calendar PRO does not include this feature, but we have a plugin called Community Events that allows users to post their events on your calendar. You can read more about Community Events here. And if you have any specific questions, just ask! 🙂

Cheers,
    Leah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Modern Tribe events application question’ is closed to new replies.