Mobile view – day listings not showing when clicking dates

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mobile view – day listings not showing when clicking dates

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Toohill
    Participant

When in mobile view and the small calendar dots appear this is what loads in console on page load:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2wztg4x5fykc7b6/Screenshot%202016-09-26%2017.14.24.png?dl=0

I’m expecting to see each day’s listing of events when I click on that particular day in the calendar but I don’t get any daily listings except for on a few different days of the month even though the other dates have events assigned to them.

I’ve deactivated every plugin and also tried with default 2014 theme and issue persists.

Nico

Hi there @atoohill,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this issue ๐Ÿ™

I wasn’t able to reproduce it in my local install, as you would expect the events are loading under the calendar once you click on a particular day.

Can you try to disable Events Calendar PRO as well, and use default theme Tweenty Sixteen? If the issue still persists in these conditions please try re-installing The Events Calendar (just delete the plugin from the ‘wp-content/plugins/’ folder, re-download the latest zip and place it there) no data will be lost as it’s stored in the database and not in the actual plugin folder.

If none of the above works please send me a database dump of the site and I’ll try to import it to my own test site and see if I can reproduce the issue.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Andrew Toohill
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Andrew Toohill
    Participant

Thank-you. That worked. I really appreciate your help.

Nico

Hey thanks for the heads-up ๐Ÿ™‚

Stocked to hear you are set now!

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile view – day listings not showing when clicking dates’ is closed to new replies.