Mobile View 3 letters for day of week

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mobile View 3 letters for day of week

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lucy
    Participant

Our mobile version is showing the day of the week spelled out like Monday, Tuesday, etc…
    How do I change it to display Mon, Tue, etc…

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/month-view-displays-in-mobile-view/

Here is a link to our calendar for you to review on mobile device:

http://www.sturgislibrary.org/events2/

Joel
    Participant

Hi,

Just noticed the same issue on my customer’s site.

Performed updates to new event calendar just yesterday (3/16).

http://www.durangolearns.com/classes/category/all-classes/month/

Ideas, or patches for this?

…joel

Cliff

Hi Joel. Thanks for reporting this. I’ve confirmed the issue.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

I browsed the code and didn’t find exactly why this is happening so I can’t provide an interim solution. However, I do see the day abbreviation in the page source so maybe you could pull something off with jQuery if you really need to.

Angela Semifero
    Participant

Just wanted to say that I’m having this issue too, and that I noticed Joel and Lucy’s mobile calendars do not display the day’s events when a day is clicked. This happens to me as well.

Christopher
    Participant

I don’t have anything to add, simply posting because I do not know how to receive follow up notification otherwise. My days are not abbreviated, and there used to be a “daily thumbnail view” below the calendar on mobile devices – that is now missing too.
    When I called Bluehost and they rolled-back the plug-in to the old version, everything started working again… so it is tied to this update.

Cliff

Thanks both of you for your “me too” comments.

Currently, we do not have a way to subscribe to a thread without commenting on it, but this feature is on our radar 😉

And, just FYI, in this forum we try to keep our threads focused on just one issue to ensure we answer each question. If you do want answers to your own issues/questions, please start a new thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Geoff

Hey folks,

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that we released version 4.1.1 last night and it included a fix for this issue. Please update to the latest version if you haven’t already and do let us know if you continue to see any issues from there. 🙂

Cheers and thanks for your patience while we worked on this!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile View 3 letters for day of week’ is closed to new replies.