Mobile version lists incorrect dates

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mobile version lists incorrect dates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

On my ipad and my phone (so I assume all mobile devices) the schedule page lists the calendar with dots on dates that have events. This is great. Below the calendar it lists the details of the events on that day. Also great.

The not so great part is that if someone clicks on a greyed out number, for example the first few days of the next month, they get the events on that date for both the current month and the next month. They should only be seeing the events for the date on the following month. Is there anyway to fix this and if not is there anyway to hide the dates from the previous and next month from the calendar?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is a bug in that mobile calendar that does exactly how you describe. We have a fix in the next release to solve this issue. I do not have any coding to work around it right now.

I am adding this thread to our internal bug ticket to notify you once we release the update.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Leah

Hi there,

Thank you for your support and patience while we worked on this issue. We are happy announce that we have incorporated a fix into our upcoming 3.10 release. Keep an eye out for a release announcement on our site and for updates available on your WordPress dashboard.

While we have thoroughly tested this release and are confident of its quality, it is impossible to account for every edge case in the wide world of WordPress. If you run into trouble with the new version or you don’t see your reported issue corrected, please start a new thread and we will be happy to work with you.

Thanks again for your patience here. We’re excited to get this version out the door and into your hands!

Best,
    The Events Calendar Team

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile version lists incorrect dates’ is closed to new replies.