Mobile responsive fix

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mobile responsive fix

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Graeme
    Participant

Hi!
    Firstly – truly amazing plugins. I’m using Calendar Pro and the Community Calendar. I noted that the calendar looks bad on my iPhone 5, with Friday and Saturday being cut off. The workaround I found here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/calendar-is-not-mobile-responsive-2/ does not work for me.

I’m using the latest version of everything!

Can you help?

Over 50% of my users access my site using mobile devices, so I need something to work better than it currently does in terms of view.

Cheers.

G

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi jutout,

As you can imagine, adding responsive design to the plugins is no small task. But the good news is that it is one that is in active development. While I don’t have an exact date for you, know that we’re working hard to get this to you just as soon as possible. Hang in there!

— Julie

Graeme
    Participant

Hi Julie.
    This is amazing news. Excellent. I really do think that mobile responsive functionality will secure your plugin as the world’s leading events calendar. I’m on the edge of my seat and will be updating the plugin within seconds of you going live!
    Thanks!
    G

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile responsive fix’ is closed to new replies.