Mobile month view not displaying correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mobile month view not displaying correctly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nrcaknights
    Participant

I have seen other posting about this, but it doesn’t look like a solution has been posted. Our mobile month view has stopped displaying correctly. This occurred sometime in the past few months with one of the calendar plugin updates. The calendar does not switch to the dots with events listed below; instead the entire calendar table is resized, which is very difficult to read on a mobile device.

At this point, I have switched to the Twenty-Seventeen theme and disabled all plugins, but am still experiencing the same results.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! This is indeed a known issue with month view on mobile which happens when the “Default stylesheet used for events templates” setting under Events > Settings > Display is set to “Full” – we are working on getting this resolved, but in the meantime, try switching to “Tribe Events Styles” to see if that gets things working again. You may need to clear out your browser cache and any caching that you’re doing on your server/via a plugin after making that change.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing! As soon as we have an update on this, we’ll let you know here. Please let me know if you have any questions before then.

Thanks,

Jennifer

nrcaknights
    Participant

Thank you for the response. I will be looking for the update.

Sincerely,
    Doug Penny

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-9-september-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

nrcaknights
    Participant

Great! I installed the update and the mobile calendar is displaying correctly. Thanks for the fix.

Doug

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know!

If you run into any further issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile month view not displaying correctly’ is closed to new replies.