Mobile month view issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Mobile month view issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    leviticus
    Participant

The mobile version of the events calendar doesn’t seem to be working correctly. The table overflows the margin and nothing happens when I click the days. The calendar widget (http://redwillowbiblecamp.org/category/news/) seems to be working fine, though.

I’m fairly certain this is theme issue, but can’t seem to pin it down. I’m using a modified TwentyFourteen theme. Thoughts?
    http://redwillowbiblecamp.org/events/month/

Casey
    Participant

leviticus,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. I’m seeing a javascript error when viewing your site in responsive mode (screenshot). Can you try temporarily disabling any template overrides you’ve performed to see if this resolves the issue? It’s possible that you have some out-of-date template files that might be causing this, or you’ve made a modification that is conflicting with what the JavaScript is expecting.

Give that a try and let me know what you discover. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

leviticus
    Participant

Thanks for checking in with me Casey. It’s been crazy here! I will take a look at it on Monday and get back you. So if you could keep this ticket open a little while longer that would be appreciated.

Casey
    Participant

Ok, no worries. Just let us know when you’re able to try my suggestion above. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile month view issue’ is closed to new replies.