Mobile display 1 column in photo instead of 2 skinny columns

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mobile display 1 column in photo instead of 2 skinny columns

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ttem
    Participant

Can you tell me how to get Mobile(smartphone) to display 1 column in photo layout instead of 2 skinny columns which is not very easy to read nor user friendly.
    Thank you for your help

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey ttem,

The Events Calendar PRO plugin is not yet responsive, which I believe is what you are asking about. That is something, however, that we are actively working on and hope to have ready soon. I’m sorry we don’t have a solution for you at the current time, but if you can hang tight we’ll get it out just as quick as we can!

– Julie

ttem
    Participant

Photo view is responsive and works great just need it to resize to one column instead of 2 from the standard 3 column layout.
    Can you provide me with some css tweaks to achieve this?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey ttem,

Since what you are trying to do is really a customization to the plugin we’re going to have to leave it up to you to move it forward. But have you seen our Themer’s Guide? (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/events-calendar-themers-guide/) You might find some helpful information there. Happy coding!

– Julie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile display 1 column in photo instead of 2 skinny columns’ is closed to new replies.