Mobile Date and Time View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mobile Date and Time View

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mathewemoore
    Participant

I can’t seem to find a way to change the background color of the mobile events Date and Time view. I was able to create the folder wisconsinmusic.org/wp-content/themes/WeRock/tribe-events and made the file inside it “tribe-events.css”. I added the following snippet “.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-event-meta {background: #000;}” without the quotes of course and the meta info background changed to black which is what I expected. I just can’t seem to find a way to make the background black for the top meta date and time view. Please help.

Casey
    Participant

mathewemoore,
    Thanks for getting in touch! If you’re talking about this area: http://grab.by/xlmE, then you should be able to update that with the following CSS:

.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-schedule {
    background:transparent !important;
    }

Give that a try and let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

mathewemoore
    Participant

Thanks for helping. This works for single event view, but how do I make this work for list view?

mathewemoore
    Participant

Ok, i decided to go with the photo view but now I can’t get the background for the details to be transparent. I made the tribe-events-pro.css in the folder tribe-events/pro per your themer’s guide and still no luck, please help!

Casey
    Participant

mathewemoore,
    After reviewing your site, it looks like you were able to figure out how to customize this (screenshot). Just let me know if I’m assuming correctly here, or if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Date and Time View’ is closed to new replies.