Mobile Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Mobile Calendar View

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

I almost think the moderators can come to expect me to look for help like clockwork on mobile calendar views. After the update to 4.0 it appears that the mobile calendar listings below the month calendar are not loading. Thanks to all your help, I get a little better at troubleshooting each time.

At this point I believe the conflict is going to be between Genesis and TEC.

Let me walk through the steps to see where things stand.

Works WordPress 2015 Theme
    BrokenRaw Genesis 2.2.3
    BrokenGenesis Education Pro – with custom views
    BrokenGenesis Education Pro – without custom views & css

BrokenWhen the following plugins are turned off.
    The Events Calendar Category Colors
    The Events Calendar User CSS
    The Events Calendar Importer

There are other plugins running but are network active.

My browser console is not reporting any errors at this point.

What I did notice that is different from my last thread the div is appearing, but this is what I am seeing in mobile views.

<div id="tribe-mobile-container"><div class="tribe-mobile-day" data-day="2016-01-06">
    		<h3 class="tribe-mobile-day-heading">Events for <span>January 6</span></h3>
    	</div></div>

As always thanks for your expert help

• This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Jason.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Leah.
    Josh
    Participant

Hey Jason,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We’ve noted this new bug with the latest version of our plugin and Genesis. I’ve added this thread to our internal bug tracking system for this issue and you’ll be notified here as we make progress on this one.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns about the process.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

I believe I found the issue and this snippet added to your child theme’s functions.php will fix the issue.

https://gist.github.com/jesseeproductions/0a4af5a83500f82af6ac

This resolved the issue on my test site, let me know if that does it for you.

Thanks

Jason
    Participant

That fix got me close. I had to remove my custom TribeEvents.css from my theme. (I need to refresh my memory what I customized and why).

There’s a minor issue with the custom colors plugin — I’m headed back over there next.

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for adding that snippet here Brian! I’m glad this was able to help you get the issue resolved Jason.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new one.

Thanks!

Geoff

Hey there!

Just wanted to jump in here and let you know that we released The Events Calendar 4.0.6 last night and it included a fix for this issue. Please check your WordPress updates, or you can also grab the latest copy over at WordPress.org.

Thanks for your patience while we worked on this! Please feel free to open a new thread if you continue to experience the same issue or have any other questions that pop up during updating and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.